How to Listen
Each podcast episode has a built-in audio player. Below is a graphic of how the player will appear.
To play the episode, click the right pointing triangle (play button) just to the right of the speaker symbol.
To launch the player in a new popup window:
- Click the “Play in Popup” link as shown in the above graphic, then click the right pointing triangle (play button) just to the right of the speaker symbol. This will let you continue to surf the web while listening to the podcast.
To download and listen using your computer’s audio player:
- Click the “Download” link as shown in the above graphic.
To save the audio file to your computer’s hard disk:
- Right click the “Download” link, as shown in the above graphic, and select “Save Link As” or “Save Target As”.
You can subscribe to the podcast by doing one of the following: (subscription is free and does not require any personal information):
- To subscribe using iTunes, click the small button in the upper right margin. This will launch iTunes if you have it installed, and display The Winter Maintenance Podcast Page. Click the “Subscribe” button. iTunes is free and available at: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
- To subscribe using using another podcatcher installed on your computer or the web, click the button in the upper right margin. Then copy the addess from your browser’s address field to your podcatcher or follow the the subscribe instructions presented.
- Copy the following address to the podcatcher installed on your computer or your web based podcatcher: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheWinterMaintenancePodcast